Arjan is a master-community within Dubailand launched in Dubai in 2006. A number of private developments are ready and others are under-construction. Arjan is considered one of the more prime locations where current and future developments can take place (i.e. the area has still not reached a mature stage) making it a prime target for Real Estate Developers and invesotrs.
|Property Types Available:||Apartments, Offices, Hotels, Hotel Serviced Apartments|
|Location:||Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, Umm Suqeim Road|
|Status:||Ready, Under Construction, Partially delivered|
– Arjan was initially unveiled by Mizin (a member of Tatweer, part of Dubai Holding) in mid-2006.
– Damac Properties unveiled one of the first projects in Arjan (in 2007) called Lincoln Park (a group of five low-rise residential buildings. Lincoln Park was completed in 2015.
– Most construction activity for projects launched within Arjan between 2007 – 2008,either slowed down or halted construction following the ‘great recession.’
– Arjan enjoys one of the best locations of any locality in Dubai where major construction can take place (i.e. the community has not yet reached maturity level – and real estate developers are attracted by good feasibility to purchase & develop land in this community.
– The area has been revived following 2014; some under-construction buildings begun handing over; and stalled / new development work started to recommence.
– Another factors driving this area is the fact that it has one of Dubai’s most unique attractions – the Dubai Miracle Garden, which attracts locals & tourists alike for a good six months every year.
– The project is bang in the middle of a real estate hot-spot zone with important developments taking place in neighboring Dubiotech and Dubai Hills Estates. The area compares favorably in terms of location to competing apartment developments along Al Qudra Road.