Dubai Hills is a master-planned development in Mohammad bin Rashid City that is being developed as a joint venture between Emaar & Meraas. The project consists of various communities with different components (villas, townhouses, plots and apartments). Most of the villa/townhouse enclaves have been launched and sold out. Emaar will continue to launch low-rise apartment buildings over the coming years.[read more=”Read Community Description ” less=”Read Less”]
||Mohammad bin Rashid City
|Property Types Available:
||Villas, Townhouses, Apartments, Residential Plots
||Al Khail Road, Umm Suqeim Road
Dubai Hills is a large, master-planned community located in Mohammad bin Rashid City. The land is owned by Meraas and the individual developments taking place are managed by Emaar Properties. Most observers compare Dubai Hills to Emaar’s first major master-planned development, Emirates Living – which contains several major projects including Meadows, Springs, Emirates Hills, The Lakes, Greens and The Views.
Because of its vast land size, Dubai Hills will develop and mature over a period of time. However, as of October 2016, most of the community’s villa/townhouse/residential plots/and luxury mansions have been launched and for the most part, sold out from the developer. Most future launches will focus on the low-rise apartment segment to be built in the part of the community with frontage along Al Khail Road.
Here are some major stats regarding Dubai Hills:
– An 11 million square meter development
– Will eventually have over 2,000 villas and thousands of apartments
– 18 hole golf-course within the development
– 14 tennis courts
– 4 schools
– Many kilometers of natural trails
– 2 hotels & resorts
– Rail & metro-link connectivity
– Dubai Hills Mall (which according to sources in Emaar will be the size of Mall of the Emirates)
Most Searched Location
- Plot Area : 15232 Sqft.
- Built up Area : 11424 Sqft.
- Far : 0.75
- Price Per Sqft. : AED 485
- Total Price : AED 7,387,520
- Call our Agent : (971) 55 385 8200