This natural waterway has been a wellspring of life since the earliest human settlement millennia ago. In recent decades, however, its importance has receded. Harbour Gate in Dubai Creek Harbour at The Lagoons will reconnect the emirate with its roots while ushering in a new era of prosperity.[read more=”Read More” less=”Read Less”]
Rivers and oceans have had a major influence on many cities around the world, with waterfront developments commanding a premium on value. Dubai Creek Harbour will expand the city’s heart, enabling sustainable growth and reconnecting to its roots.
Its extraordinary skyline creates an inspiring backdrop to the new waterfront development at Dubai Creek Harbour. Complementing Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai, the visually arresting Twin Towers will join the ranks of the world’s most iconic and recognizable structures.
Located in the heart of The Island District of Dubai Creek Harbour
A gateway to the island district
Clear line of sight to The Tower and overlooking the Island Central Park
Private pools, gym, children’s area, private parking and a landscaped leisure deck
Concept of urban living with retail, café and restaurants
Dubai Creek Harbour is in huge demand from investors and end users alike due the enormous Capital Appreciation potential from:
* The Major Infrastructure Construction surrounding the project.
* The New Major Public Transport links in and around the project.
* The Construction of the Tallest Tower in the World (Completion due for 2020)
* The Construction of the Largest Mall in the world (Twice the size of the Dubai Mall)
* 10 minutes from Dubai International Airport
* 10 minutes from Downtown Dubai, Business Bay & DIFC which will create a thriving rental and resale market on completion.